Tools for Spiritual Running Partners
Running Partners and Soul Revolution
- If you are part of a Small Group:
- You’ll choose a Running Partner who is also part of your Small Group. The group should divide into 2’s or 3’s – we recommend men grouping with men and women grouping with women.
- You’ll meet with your Small Group (all together) some weeks and with your Running Partner other weeks. Refer to the Small Group information for a schedule.
- Of course, you can continue to meet with your Running Partners and Small Group after you’ve finished your study of Soul Revolution.
- If you are not part of a Small Group:
- Choose a Running Partner or two who will commit to reading Soul Revolution, trying the 60-60 Experiment, and meeting together in community
- For 8 weeks, meet using the Running Partner Guide to discuss the reading and support each other.
- Of course, you can continue to meet with your Running Partners after you’ve finished your study of Soul Revolution. We suggest you use the “Rules of Running” andr “How are You Running” Questions to guide your discussion.
- It may help to print these questions on a card that fits in your purse, wallet, or Bible.