Growth & Study Tools
Several spiritual growth and study tools are referenced in Soul Revolution, or are provided on this website to supplement your reading.
Tools for Those Reading Soul Revolution:
• Tools about finding Spiritual Running Partners, developing those relationships, and studying Soul Revolution together.
• Directions and Study Guides for Small Groups or Sunday School Classes studying Soul Revolution together.
• Tools for Pastors and Church Leaders planning to study Soul Revolution or do the 60-60 experiment together.
- 1 – Loving the Real God
- 2 – Finding Ears to Hear
- 3 – Moving Towards Others
- 4 – What’s Wrong With These People?
- 5 – How People Really Change
- 6 – Developing a Spiritual Workout
- 7 – Independence vs. Inerdependence
- 8 – Life All In With God
Tools for the 60-60 Experiment
- Learn about the 60-60 Experiment, going all-out in a radically-responsive relationship with God and read practical suggestions for doing the 60-60 Experiment
Study & Growth Tools
- Guides to Spiritual Practices – learn about intentional practices for helping you stay connected to God day by day.
- Spiritual Gifts Assessments (these are just a few that we found online; other assessments coming soon):
- Other Spiritual Health Assessments:
- Spiritual Growth Assessment (PDF from Lifeway)
Links will take you to Amazon.com, through our Amazon Affiliate links. Buying a book thru these links returns a portion of the normal price to help fund the interactive features of this website – without adding anything to the cost of the book. Thanks for your support!
Books by John Burke:
- No Perfect People Allowed: Creating a Come-as-You-Are Culture in the Church
- Soul Revolution: How Imperfect People Become All God Intended
Books including sections by John Burke:
- Listening to the Beliefs of Emerging Churches: Five Perspectives
- Catalyst Groupzine: The Cultural Influence (includes an excerpt from No Perfect People Allowed)